typed as I'm listening to it....
Logan: "Mom, want to know what kind of superhero I'm going to be? I'm going to be one that flies."
Logan: "I'm going to live with you forever mom."
Me: "Logan what will you do when you're an adult?"
Logan: "Mom, when I'm an adult I'll feed Abby (the dog) her food whenever it runs out."
Logan:" I'm going to do what Abby does. Relax at home while you and daddy are at work."
Logan: "When I'm at school, can you drop me off?" (we always walk in together)
Me: "What kind of job will you have?"
Logan: "The job is to take care of Abby at home. I'm going to do all the Abby work. Clean up her toys, get her something to eat and something to drink. When I'm an adult. Hey Sylvie, you don't have to do any work when you're an adult. Sylvie, will you live with mom when you're an adult?"
Sylvie: "Yes."
Me: "Sylvie, what about when you are an adult"
Sylvie: "I'm going to be Melody (a character from a Barbie movie)."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment