
Can I be sad for a moment looking at newborn pictures knowing we will NOT be having another newborn in this house.
Yes, yes I can.
My husband doesn't read this blog often so I call it.
Newborn Pity Party of 1.
Waaaaaaahhhh. My baby is so big already!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Sylvie has outgrown yet another pair of shoes which means she's catching up to Logan in shoe size. SO NOT FAIR.
Seriously, if you blink lately, she's a teenager.

2 comments:
Oh I KNOW ALL ABOUT that pity party (all too well!). I'm already throwing one for this baby and we're not even out of the first trimester yet! lol. They just grow super fast and I'm sure you already know this, but time is one of those tricky things that gains momentum and speed as it goes. It only gets faster. Middle childhood will give you a false sense of a slower pace, but look out!
My teenagers don't want to cuddle at night anymore (I mean, that would be sort of weird) but still.....there were plenty of times when they were younger that they still did and I was too busy or too tired or too rushed and now I look back and cringe a little b/c you just never know when something will be the LAST time. For now, there is no going back. I'm sure as adults I will be able to cuddle them again. Right?!? Maybe........(doubt it).
You're not kidding!! Her hair is longer than mine! This is serious stuff!
Post a Comment