Wednesday, June 27, 2012

For the Record, and an Interview....

Recently Logan has made some blanket statement on his beliefs. I've been pretty open telling the kids some people don't believe in some things we believe in.

Logan believes the world will "happen over again." Has mentioned it multiple times. Kinda not sure what that means- reincarnation on this same earth or end of the world and a new beginning.

Logan does not believe in Aliens or any other life on another planet. I was trying to describe Area 51 and such and he just dismissed it and said "it doesn't exist."

Logan and Sylvie believe there are multiple Bigfoot guys in multiple locations through the USA.

Logan does not believe in ghosts, Sylvie does.

Logan thinks the world will go on forever and ever, Sylvie believes there will be an ending.

Sylvie emphatically believes in angels, Logan is wishy-washy but says "yes."

Sylvie is going adopt '2 girl kids.' Logan does not think he will get married or adopt a kid.

Logan wants to work at Legoland when he grows up. Sylvie wants to do homeschool and be a teacher and teach kids.


2 comments:

Joe said...

So I'm guessing Sylvie will be the one making the Ouija board "work" and Logan will be the one rolling his eyes because he knows it's not real. Guess that means Venice has to be the one who won't sleep because she's CERTAIN the ghosts are in the house!

I also remember watching the show "Sightings" with Mom and being freaked out when she couldn't confirm that alien abduction stories were all made up. By the time X Files started up, I had embraced the idea, but it took a while. I'm sure Mom was kicking herself.

I think it's really cool that you can gauge your kids opinions on this stuff. Because I'm sure it will evolve over time. Perhaps Brian needs to rent a Bigfoot costume for the Reunion this year, give the kids a good scare?

Joe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.