You know the one where you want to turn your life upside down, shake it around a bit and start anew? I do love our house and our neighborhood and our schools. But the job, my appearance, the routine with the kids, the daycare situation and the stress, well, I could be happy messing around with all of those for sure!
Job- ugh I'm so ready for something different! I just wade through work telling myself "Just hold out til after the new year and our planned vacation and maybe in the new year the economy will pick up." And some weeks at work are okay and others, well, let's just say I am SO happy to have survived. I know all jobs have their ups and downs, and working is never as fun as being home:) But would it be bad if I started a countdown til I could send some resumes in the mail?
My appearance, well, I'm getting older, I need to lose weight, get a good haircut, and better fitting clothing would help. This week my favorite shoes broke and I have had to compensate with some flats I dont' love because then I have to roll my pants up which is way out of fashion. So hopefully this weekend I can find some new ones!
Daycare- it just seems so jumbled and some things have happened this week that make me want to scoop the kids up and never let them out the door with anyone else but me and Jorge. I don't like giving up control, and I've come a LONG way to trusting others with our kids and letting them do things their own way. I hate when things get messed up in that department.
And I could use my husband back. He's been gone alot traveling. And we've survived! But his deadline is not over so he's been a maniac running around trying to get things done and it'll take a day til he gets his head screwed back on. I'll be waiting:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hang in there! it will get better.
but i must admit, when I read the title I thought u had the baby itch!
Post a Comment