Last night was super-intense. I got a chance to see some old friends from Seattle (and some local) but it brought back so many emotions, memories, and thoughts. At the end of the night we were discussing living a more urban lifestyle and so when I finally went to bed, those thoughts were fresh on my mind.
I dreamt we lived in the city and we had just moved. One of the annoyances with our current life is dealing with the drop-offs at various places. So in my dream of course this was resolved! We were all in the car and miraculously I was able to drop everyone off at one corner and they dispersed into their separate directions and we were commenting on how much easier it was! Hilarious.
Then I was driving my SUV and somehow it miraculously parked for free and I found myself walking into a subway tunnel (aka my memories of subway stations in New York) and I rode the train to work (I actually currently work in the suburbs, not the city). So I'm at the next subway station and I am looking at this modern sculpture and there are kids sliding down these metal bars that come to a point (no guard rail) and then drop about 15 feet to the floor below. I was suddenly frantic about someone pushing ME down the sculpture and angry at the parents that didn't seem to notice the major safety hazard. Then I walked upstairs into a grungy stairwell and into my office.
I am usually prone to premonition dreams, I definitely knew the gender of each of my children very early on. And I knew I was pregnant with Sylvie before the tests read "yes." But it would be pretty darn crazy if we did overhaul our lives to fit this dream. Especially if my car could park itself, that would be awesome. I'll keep you posted if this occurs anytime soon:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment