Sunday, February 21, 2010

Independants

Conversation overheard while driving....

"Maybe we could go to Disney again..."
"And when we go to Disney, can we ride the Pirates ride?"
"Yeah! Will you go with me?"
"Yeah, maybe we can go just you and me."
"All by ourselves?"
"Sure, I'm a big boy!"

The other day when Tio came walking in .....
Logan: "Hey Tio, Long time no see!"

The other day getting into the car
Sylvie: "This sure is a friggin' cold winter."
Hehehe. That took a bit of explaining that just because mommy says it every time we go out in the cold doesn't mean she should repeat what I say. Still darn funny. Not to mention true.

Overheard while I was unloading groceries:

Logan: "Sylvie, when you are bigger and you are Tiana (Frog Princess) when you grow up, then we can have our real wedding with flowers and music and a church." Sylvie: "For real?" Logan: "Yeah."

And did I mention Jorge is on his bazillionth trip to Vegas as Snowstorm #2 is about to drop 10 inches on us during the work week. Again!?! He's a better predictor of bad weather than the groundhog!

No comments: