This house has both the formal living room and this amazing family room. It was outdated and needed some TLC when we got it, and it has changed the most often through the 6 years we've owned our Casa Barrero. It takes a bit of vision to see the whole picture,...when you can buy things one piece at a time. This room is the most heavily used and abused, tumbled on, rolled around in, and oh...my....the TOYS! They are the bain of my clean house I tell you. So this is just one more round of "arranging the family room" with some new IKEA furniture, but I am so happy to have walked through the store without too much of an idea except the sizes and functions, and found exactly what will help. I have some different chairs picked out, but they were out of stock, these are borrowed from the dining room. Don't tell the kids but there is a MOUND of toys downstairs I've been sorting through for the past month, and bags of broken pieces I've tossed. Anyway, just wanted to share my fun new family room and record THIS family room moment. Because it may never be this clean again!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment