Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I will call you....

Sylvie: "Logan, stop being a doody bop!"
Logan :" "No."
Sylvie: " Logan, if you can't stop being a doddy bop I will call you a butthead!"
Me: "Sylvie, that's not nice. What is a butthead?" (I couldn't resist)
Sylvie : "It's a head, with a butt on it."
Logan: "I f you say butthead one more time, then I will cancel our parties every time."
Me: "Sylvie, do you think it's worth it to stop calling Logan mean things so you can go to his parties?"
Sylvie: "No, Logan you are a butthead."
Logan: "That's it, all the parties are cancelled."
Sylvie: "Aw, no, I'll stop saying things. Puh-leeeeease?"
Logan: "Sylvie, don't touch my penis!"
Okay this blog post has to end and I now need to go talk to these kids instead of typing what they say.......

Okay, false alarm. But they are now put to bed. Not that it means much, Sylvie has already come back down here and I now mush shoo her back upstairs. Crazy kids!

1 comment:

Joe said...

Oh, the randomness!