Thursday, September 26, 2013

The Dictator and the Mathemetician


This Sylvie is so so funny and has her own take on life, I tell you. Here is our dinner conversation:

Logan: "What would you do if you had your own world."

Me: "I would make people be happier."

Sylvie: "Okay, well, first, I would be the President of the World. And then, everyone would listen to me. They would all look alike. And dress alike. And wear tattoos with their names on them. And wear their hair the same way. "

Logan: "Would they all be the same height?"

Sylvie: "Yes, they would all be the same height, but I would be taller. Oh, and they would give me gifts every day."

Yup, we're going to have to keep an eye on this future dictator. Not letting her be president!!!!!


Mr. Logan, keeping us on our toes with his math homework. He has been doing word problems in his 4th grade class, and we are noticing he has a huge brain for mental math. He can add and subtract large numbers in his head and it's really cool to just see the mental time clock ticking away in his head! So impressed, I still second guess what 9 x 3 is! 

No comments: