Logan: "Mom, if I won 10 million dollars I would give it to...
-1 million for cancer
-500,000 to Nan (my mom), 500,000 to Paco and Lilia (my husband's parents)
-A $10,000 shopping spree to American girl for Sylvie and Venice
He went on and on but it also included....
"A few nights at that luxury hotel on an island we just watched on tv...."
"I would hire an engineer to make a robot out of a Yug-i-oh character...."
Get this kid a lottery ticket, hope he's lucky!
Logan: "I think B is a sister to Ella." Sylvie agrees. I had recently heard B is 'popular'. Me: "Hey Logan, how do you like B? I haven't heard you talk about him before." Logan thinks about it for a minute. "He's okay. He's good at sports. My teacher says he's cocky, and I agree." I don't know in what context the teacher talked about that but it had me laughing!
Sylvie in the car ride home.
"Mom, I would just love to be in a hotel. I want to sleep in a hotel tonight."
Me : "Well I agree, it's so nice and luxurious to stay in a nice hotel. But I'd rather stay in one when we have a chance to explore a nice city."
Sylvie: "Like Seattle. I want to go back to Seattle. " Logan "Me too!" Venice "Me too!" Maybe it was and is our love of the city, but they certainly mention it and the San Francisco vacation often and ask to move back often too.
Sylvie "What if it was a day where parents couldn't say no? I would say 'Let's move to Seattle and we would have to do it." "And then I would ask to t.p. (toilet paper) someone's house." This one, she is going to be trouble when she can get out and about alone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment