This week she saw a picture of the little mermaid with a bow in her hair (when she meets Eric but has no voice). Extremely observant child of mine wants to know what Ariel has in her hair. I called it a "Bow." So later I found one of those little baby headbands and called it "Ariel's Bow" and convinced her to put it in her hair. She was running to the front hall mirror as I frantically installed some sort of hair "pony" and told her how wonderful her new bow looked!
Here is a smiley sun-in-the-eyes snapshot from a nearby fountain I was so excited to capture! I almost forgot what she looks like without hair in her eyes! Any brilliant ideas on getting hair out of her eyes?
Then she saw me uploading the pictures and was very adament that she did NOT like the way she looked with this hair. And then she saw the picture below and said "Look Mommy! The pony is gone! It looks so much better now!!!!" By the way, why don't kids smile for pictures? They are all happy and playful and then I get the camera out and wham, slack, sad faces! I promise they were having fun!

1 comment:
Thank god Mia loves all hair accessories, or she'd have a bob too! (I always love Sylvie's hair, by the way.) I mean, even with barrettes and hair ties, Mia's hair is still crazy, (see our blog pictures) so I have no advice for you. I'm trying to grow her bangs out so they can be tucked and then I'm going to take her for her first real haircut (she's only had bang trims) to even out the back. SOB!!!
Post a Comment