Sunday, August 3, 2008

I got tagged!

I got tagged by Chau (http://ky-an.blogspot.com/) So I guess I'm supposed to tell everyone 7 things about myself. Hmmmm.....7 things interesting enough to write about?

1. I wrote a lot of stories when I was young. I have binders of stories and one novel. Meant for the age 8-12 set, so maybe I'll publish them someday! With some editing of course! So....when I wrote these stories, I started drawing floorplans of the houses where the stories took place. It didn't really occur to me to consider architecture until High School. In Junior High I planned to make a career of writing. And when I went to a writing seminar, I found out that rejection is a huge part of writing and got discouraged with the idea of writing as a career.

2. Raising Logan is like raising my brother. Raising Sylvie is like raising my sister. They remind me so much of my siblings as I was growing up it's ridiculous! I cant' wait to see if one of my siblings has a child that reminds them of me!

3. When I let the kids watch tv, I don't mind watching Caillou, Max and Ruby and Disney movies. I despise Dora (she yells everything), Cartoon Network (it's like one long barrage of images) and Sponge Bob (he's annoying).

4. I lost my teeth in the wrong order. I grew them in the wrong order. Logan grew his fangs before he grew all the front teeth.

5. I am still friends with some girls I met in High School. My mom is still friends with girls she met in High School. I hope someday my kids have strong friendships like that.

6. I have a TON of first cousins. And most of them are taller than I am. Even the younger ones. I hope my kids are both taller than I am eventually.

7. My husband used a pickup line that I was impressed with at the time. He said "What's it like to see the world through green eyes?" Swoon.

Not earth-shattering but heck, there you have some things you may or may not have known about me!

No comments: