Thursday, July 31, 2008

Wanting things...for others!

Logan has been a bit obsessed of late with owning things. Like wanting all 6 Transformers McDonald's has in their Happy Meals. I've been trying to explain to him that just because there are a lot of toys out there, does not mean he needs all of them.

So his new thing is to get all excited about things he sees and tells me I should get them for me. Today there was an infomercial for some purse that can hold everything. He got all excited and told me that I needed to get it so I didn't have to put my cell phone in my pocket. I keep telling him he can get me something for my birthday. Too cute!

2 comments:

Chau said...

Your kids are just too cute for words!

I've tagged you on my blog. Please read about it here: http://ky-an.blogspot.com/

Bri said...

HA! My kids tell me I need that purse too, or just about anything else they see on infomercials!