Monday, July 14, 2008

A Boy Eats Chocolate...A Girl Eats Chocolate...

I gave the kids some M&M's for dessert and the bag was on the computer desk. I was attending to Miss Crazy Pants and started getting mad that I saw Logan go back to the bag again after I told him we were done. He said "But I need 2 more yellows!!!!"

I look over to see this.....(ignore the various projects behind him!)
Photobucket

And Sylvie....with gusto...inHALED hers.
Photobucket

And just a cute pic of Sylvie's SECOND pony ride....
Photobucket

4 comments:

C. Beth said...

LOL! Ana has her organized side but when it comes to M&Ms she definitely favors Sylvie's eating style.

Shannon said...

I wonder if Sylie's eating style is a girl thing or a two year old thing? LOL!

Bri said...

And how could you be mad after that?!

Mommy Vern said...

What a great photo to get! And who ever said M&M's weren't educational?