Thursday, August 7, 2008
Two Minutes
I was browsing the new Constructive Playthings catalogue and came across a game and thought "I can do that!" So in 2 minutes I cut up some paper, grabbed some random little toys from the junk drawer and traced them. Threw them in a container and the object is to have the kids match each toy with a card. I made mine a bit complicated so Logan could enjoy the game too, but if you have a 2 year old, I'm sure tracing spoons, forks, and keys would make for a great game too. Sylvie loved having her own scraps of paper to color on while I made the game. Two minutes to make it, two minutes to play it, two minutes to blog about it. Steal away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great idea!! I'm hopeless at coming up with things for Abby to do. I'm always like "hey, let's learn how to fix Mommy's coffee juuuuust right!" :-)
Post a Comment