Saturday, August 22, 2009

Breakfast Meltdown, Dinner Meltdown

Last night, Dinner Meltdown.....
Me:"Sylvie, how about this soup for dinner?"
Sylvie" YEAH!!!!" helps me make it, get it in a bowl she picked, so happy.
THEN she sees Logan's chosen soup. I say she can have it as well, but it's still cooking.

Total and complete meltdown.

This morning,
Sylvie "I want CANDY!"
Me: "It's morning, we don't eat candy in the morning. How about this or that...."

Sylvie obsesses over candy for about 10 minutes, starts tearing apart the kitchen by grabbing towels from the drawer (Freshly washed) and throwing them on the floor).

Logan: "Is this breakfast healthy?" ( a pre-made breakfast bar with a lot of sugar)
Me: "No, not really."
Logan: "Are grapes healthy?"
I get out grapes and Sylvie says
"Are carrots healthy? "
So the kids eat grapes and carrots for breakfast.

Hold strong, say no to the candy! At least until after breakfast.

No comments: