Friday, April 16, 2010

Paris Preparation

We're going to Paris in 14 days- eeek and oooh-la-la!

So I've been surfing the web to see what to wear besides the obvious advice I keep seeing "don't wear white tennis shoes." I have some of my current wardrobe set aside but I feel like my coat is just blech and my shoes that I have relied on are falling apart (including for my work days). So I checked out a few stores online and saw what the price ranges and styles were nowadays and ended up at Target for a few new key pieces.....

The image of the shoes is small, but you get the idea. The dress I got is in black and has a lining underneath and looks really nice. Logan said I should wear it tomorrow.



1 comment:

GJ said...

Cute, K! I think we have similar tastes in clothes/shoes. I am SOOO happy for you!!