
The morning canal ride was refreshing and pretty, informative and good company as we sat with some fellow Americans. There were so many little experiences I'm not even sure where they fit into the puzzle of our trip. Seeing prostitutes peaking out of windows and stepping behind curtains as you passed. Seeing and smelling pot. Buildings and roads only meant for walking and biking as they are so bumpy and collapsing. We got to visit a neighborhood I believe was the beginning of the Eastern Docklands. I had read up on the architectural center so of course we took a million pictures of this sweet building on the water. The botanical gardens were gorgeous and one of the greenhouse rooms was so hot and steamy Jorge's camera fogged up and I had to leave. It left me with flashbacks to being in the jungles in Mexico/ Guatemala.

No comments:
Post a Comment