Today was "Daddy and Child" day at Logan's preschool (on a Saturday). We were all prepared with matching jerseys (upon request) and dad and son were off. The parking lot is teeny tiny so they asked that the moms drop off the dads and then pick them up 1 hour later. So 45 minutes later, I get a call from Jorge to come get them. As I was waiting for the inevitable freight train to pass, I got more info on a call to Jorge. Logan had been crying for the past 1/2 hour and was miserable.
My little guy....he is doing so well with school and all these fun activities it's easy to forget that once upon a time (like, for the last years before he turned 3-1/2) he was quite likely to NOT enjoy these types of activities. He just doesn't like all the fuss, all the craziness and in this case, I don't think he liked preschool not being a regular preschool day. So poor Jorge had Logan on his lap refusing to throw a football, play floor hockey or eat a snack. He wanted to go home and that was that. He just kind of "shuts down." Last year we went to a St. Patrick's Day parade and he decided he did not want to be there. So literally he tucked himself into a stroller, covered himself with a blanket and took a nap over participating in the parade. As soon as the parade was over, he perked up and was ready to "Go Home. "

Fighting over a pillow
Logan and Sylvie are hilarious to watch together. They talk, fight and play all day long. Sometimes one of them is cranky tired, and things get a bit out of control. This is a series of pics I couldn't help but snap of their little "tiff" the other night when they were both too tired to play nice.
First I looked over from the computer to see this.....Yes ,that's Sylvie on TOP of Logan. Then I grabbed my camera!

When I pulled Sylvie off of Logan, I saw how happy he was to see her

She wanted the pillow. Guess who won....My messy Sylvie. Logan just gives into her 90% of the time.


1 comment:
Will is this way too- if it's something out of the ordinary, he's likely to have a melt down.... funny how alike he and Logan are.
Post a Comment