
I put Logan's favorite toys of the day on the couch for a photo session for you...
The lion puzzle is stuck together with stickers so the pieces won't get lost. All ziplock bags and tupperware in our house are fair game for filling with treasures of any sort. Today it was rocks from the alley.
And his favorite and I'm pretty proud of this one. He learned to make a pirate telescope by using blue painter's tape and a piece of paper. Then a few weeks later, he started making multiple scopes and taping them together to make them "big." Needless to say, I am missing an awful lot of construction paper and blue tape! And then when we ran out of paper, he taped his baseball bats together. I LOVE these kids,...they keep me laughing every day.

When the evening is winding down and the kids have become bored with their toys they get inspired by messy toys. As in...lets make a mess out of all household items. Here is one example.
I'm sitting here cleaning, computer-reading or on the phone and I turn around to see this....

Followed by this...

Followed by someone getting soaking wet, someone almost falling and splitting their head open...followed by me telling everyone "No more water!" and frantically cleaning it all up with big old towels.
Today I got smart and put all the obsessions with water to good use. I have a spraybottle filled with vinegar and water and I use it everywhere. Vinegar is edible, so even if they squirt it in their mouths, they will still survive. We cooked bacon tonight for BLT's, so the stove definitely needed a good clean-up.

I even got her to dry!

And even though they fight like cats and dogs, they are so darn cute when they love on each other! She was hugging him, not strangling him. Always worth the clarification.

No comments:
Post a Comment