Friday, March 21, 2008

Sylvie's Sucker Fish

This is the ongoing saga about the "Sucker fish" at the library. Our new library has an aquarium, complete with a cookie monster doll inside and a fish that sucks on the glass which we have labeled "Sucker fish." We were watching Mr. Sucker fish and he chose to go under some rocks. Sylvie was all concerned so I told her "Sucker fish went into the tunnel so he could sleep." Well geez louise, she has talked our ears off about that sucker fish going into a tunnel and going to sleep for 2 weeks now! All day it's "mommy, today we go to the library and go see Sucker fish go sleep in tunnel!"
So she talked about it so much to my mom and my MIL that they both went to the libraries (different ones) this week with the kids! I took Sylvie when Logan was in school and she ran over the the sucker fish. She said "Sucker Fish! Come out and Play with Sylvie!" "Sucker Fish, come see the rocks! Look, I have a rock for you to play with! Wake up sucker fish! Come play with Sylvie!!!!" Durn that sucker fish either went to fishie heaven or was hiding very well. Think the library would be okay if I showed up wiht a new sucker fish in a bag for them to add ot their tank?

No comments: