Tuesday, March 4, 2008

What is on our computer "Favorites?"

Me: Babycenter. I follow all these crazy women who have kids born in January 2006 and then I get to pretend I know a lot to my other real life mom friends because even if I haven't gone through it,,...someone has! I love it!

Logan: PlayhouseDisney.com he's getting really into it. He's a lefty so using a mouse hasn't come easily but we've been working on it. Each time he plays, he gets a bit better. He loves "Little Einsteins" the best!

Sylvie: I went hunting on Youtube for some clips of the Disney princess movies. Let me tell you, be careful! I used to go looking for Elmo and he's the worst! People will use the Elmo song and video and before you know it...they cut to a Tickle me Elmo on fire! So I always try to check these things out after the kids are in bed. So...we did find some clips of princesses, but we also found two fabulous video montages with video of the movies and appropriate non-disney songs. I enjoy them...but I am a sap. Sylvie watches over and over. She's very into the Sleeping Beauty and the Prince Slaying the Dragon but I don't think we'll own that movie for a bit longer...it's pretty dark and intense!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKm58OsPsAM A Cinderella Montage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRle_kLoUQ0 A Sleeping Beauty Montage

Enjoy!

No comments: