Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy thoughts

Here are happy thoughts of the day.......We have been blessed enough to experience some cool weekends lately. One was a weekend at my parent's cottage in Michigan. The kids were thrilled with the beach. My husband came and when he took his shoes off to feel the sand, and encouraged the kids to do the same, I think I fell in love with him all over again.

Melding two families is difficult. And if you have two different cultures and upbringings, can be even more difficult. But the fact that he loves my family and I love his family, this is fantastic. Do they drive me crazy? Sure! But heck, his lazy brother who has things handed to him got a JOB. Yes a job. So we celebrate the victories and try to overlook the rest, no?

Oh, and here is Logan's t-ball experience for today! How exciting! He is doing a very low-key tball thing through the park district.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My dad, my son, my husband

Photobucket

Oh, and can I whine that Photobucket was RIDICULOUSLY slow today?

Here's Logan's t-ball pics

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

C. Beth said...

It's great to see you post again, Kristin! Cute pics--LOVE the one of Sylvie in the swing. Kudos for Logan starting T-Ball, what a big boy!