Jorge brought me a Latte. From McDonalds. It's a sugarfree "Large" latte. I don't think Starbucks even makes a coffee this gigantic! I told Jorge and he said "Starbucks is for wussies." Seriously now....this stuff is very chuggable and sweet and good and refreshing on a summer day. But does it NEED to be this large? I got their "free sample" the other day and it was the size of their yogurt parfaits. Probably a good "Small" size. This one in comparison is so huge!
Here you go.....enormous and tasty! With our nasty tile and countertop that are kinda "retro" cool but still scream 1967 dontcha think? The Diet Coke is obviously for comparison's sake.
3 comments:
DH LOOOVES the iced coffee @ McD's. I think it's a little too sweet. I didn't know they had sugar free. I saw the free sample sign the other day but was picturing, you know, Dixie Cups or something. Sounds like it would have actually been worth stopping for!
I like their decaf hot coffee better than Starbucks...and Consumer Reports agrees; they rated them higher than Starbucks and Dunkin' Donuts!
P.S. Oh, just realized it's the new latte, not just the iced coffee. Hey, I bet they could make that for me in decaf; they have trouble doing that w/the iced coffee b/c it's pre-mixed.
Hmmm...sounds like a good reason to visit our neighborhood Golden Arches.
Why the heck do I have my own blog; my comments on yours today are practically as long as blog posts! ;)
Beth- you are welcome to commetn as MUCH as you like. You made my whole night- two whole posts!!! Woohoo!
The sad truth,.....over the course of multiple hours I drank that WHOLE thing!!!
Post a Comment