Saturday, August 30, 2008

Magic Mirror at age 2-1/2

Sylvie got a little backpack with princess makeup from her Abuelita, so I brought the mirror down for her to watch herself apply makeup. She had me laughing when she started applying eye shadow! Good thing this stuff is non-toxic and edible! Here's the latest and greatest.......
Before......


I WISH my hair was this thick!
The final result!

What a brother! She got him to paint her nails for her! He did draw the line when she wanted to put makeup on. He kept screaming "I'm not a girl!!!!"



3 comments:

Anna said...

that is sooo cute!

Lyndsay said...

Okay, that is just adorable! I am so happy Kate hasn't yet discovered make-up, LOL. It's only a matter of time.

Kara said...

So cute!! Abby got into some of my dark brown eye shadow once - it was very Goth :-p