After getting dumped on with rain, I was at the grocery with Sylvie. She picked out a bag of beans. Since we were at Aldi and everything is dirt cheap ($70 for a cart overflowing wiht groceries, no coupons, no sales) I told her we could make an "Indoor Sandbox" with it.
Here is the evidence but basically we poured some beans in a tin and grabbed some "scoops." Later I added more beans and more scoops. She only tried one. After I told her 50 times she would get sick if she tried one. Yup, she was all freaked out because it tasted gross. It only took I I tell you!

3 comments:
We tried that one time and it was a blast until a bean went in the nose. Thankfully not far up the nose, but I haven't dared to try it since then. :) Glad Sylvie loved it!
And WHY don't we have Aldi in Austin?!?!?!
I should have taken your advice BETH!!!!!
Hm, I just read this one and the "bean in the ear" (and now "bean in the nose"!) So I'm torn on whether or not to try this. The dry beans sound like Abby's cup of tea... but beans in orifices sound expensive and irritating to deal with!! :-)
Post a Comment