Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday Morning, Take 2

About 4 minutes after that last post, Logan decided to start crying. I didn't know why he was crying, but he does that sometimes. So then he's telling me his ear hurts and a bunch of garbage that I thought sounded something like "I can't hear out of it." So I figured maybe he had an ear infection since he's been so moody. I gave him some Motrin and started snuggling. Turns out he really was saying "I stuck something in there." Meaning a bean. As in, from the little "Sandbox" project of a previous post. Yep. Stuck a BEAN in his ear.

So we gracefully told dad to HURRY up in the shower, get everyone's shoes on and head over to make a $100 deposit to the local ER. The docs were great so he wasn't too upset. It took one pair of alligator scissors and two tries but the bean has been extracted. Ear Wax and all. Gotta love life with kids.

2 comments:

C. Beth said...

Aaaaaargh!!

Joe said...

I assume he didn't put another one back in the next day, right? I recall a little incident with Jamie's nose and a raisin.