Thursday, April 8, 2010

I Recommend.....


Today the kids were planning lunch in the car ride home from school. So I decided we would have a "Taste Test Lunch." I put bowls of the 2 soups they requested with a bit of soup in each one, their sandwiches and some rice I had on hand that I wanted to eat myself.

Sylvie was the announcer, telling us what was available, Logan dove into the taste testing immediately. I taught them that after tasting, we could "Recommend" something to others based on what we liked.

So, I officially recommend the
Tomato and Rice soup with extra rice and a dab of fat free sour cream.

Sylvie recommends the
Chicken soup with Arroz (rice) on the side. She liked the grilled cheese but her favorite was the soup.

Logan recommends
Everything. He liked it all. And ate it all!

1 comment:

Joe said...

I always love hearing how you make everyday activities exciting...