Thursday, February 26, 2009

Conversations of the night......

"I want you to marry me."
"I not gonna marry you. I am not Cinderella" (she had taken her costume off for the night)
"I can marry Snow White. Can you marry me Snow White?"
"No."
"I need someone to marry. Marry me today."
"No, I can marry you tomorrow."


"Is this moose toy from when I was a baby? He's broken."
"Yes, he's from when you were a baby."
"Then I will call him Moosey. Can we fix him?"
(later on) "Can I watch you sew him?"
"You can even try it." He sews his own stuffed animal very well!
"Sylvie! Come see! I can sew!!!!"
"Me too!" She does pretty patiently for a 3 year old as well.
"My daddy said you can use different colored string."
"Good, because we're out of brown. Should we use black?"
"I think when Moosey gets hurt we can use more and more and more colored strings. Then my Moosey will look like a RAINBOW." This boy is about as sweet as they come. He even let his sister get the first hug from Moosey after he was fixed. I'm proud of the new sewing skills too!

No comments: