Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Overheard at the office....Overheard at home.....

At the office.....

"Hey what are we doing for lunch?"
"I'll just got to the local place and pick up a pizza. How big of a pizza should we get?"
"We should ask Skinny Girl if she wants to eat pizza. I am pretty sure she's done with Jenny Craig now."

I almost laughed out loud. I mean, yeah, the first thing I want after losing a bunch of weight is office peer pressure to eat pizza for lunch right? And Skinny girl is not me (waah!) it's a woman I'm pretty shocked ever did Jenny Craig, she just seems the athletic and healthy type. I'm wondering if she feined "I'm on Jenny Craig" just to not deal with them making lunch plans each week! Anyway, that just gave me a good chuckle, so I figured I'd share:)

At home...

Logan: "Mommy, when is my next birthday?"
"November 10th."
L: "November 10th AGAIN!?! Every time!"
"Yup, your birthday is on the same day every year."
L: "Well, for my birthday I want a Star Wars lego set, a Transformer's movie,etc,etc....."

No comments: