First we brought her home and she would only sleep here...
Or here......
Then she finally started sleeping here....
And finally, we have graduated to a Big Girl Bed! Let's hope it helps with some of the Big Girl sleep issues. I'm hopeful that the nighmares slow down now that she's surrounded by princesses. She may outgrow it in a year, but we have to take advantage while we can, her room is the size of a shoebox! But she loves it:)

2 comments:
awww! I cant believe how fast they've grown up! Sylvie has to be one of the most adorable girls ever :)
Oh my gosh! Let me know how the transition goes. I'm going to keep Mia in her crib as long as possible!! She sleeps well, but still---I fear that with freedom she will not go to bed or take naps. And has never tried to climb out so we're just keeping things as they are. Good luck with sleeping. ADORABLE pics of her!
Post a Comment