Tonight was such a good evening!
*I got home and walked on the treadmill and talked to my mom on the phone BEFORE eating dinner. Always think I'll do this, never do it!
*Ate a really healthy dinner while kids were winding down
*Sylvie followed me around like a puppy dog, but there was none of the typical whining about everything
*Read some books on the couch with Sylvie.
*Did some arts and crafts
*We played Bat Cave, Princess Castle, Princesses and Superheroes mostly successfully. Without too many fights
*While we played all of that, I watched the "Biggest Loser" on DVR. Totally loving it so far! The teams getting off track made me all excited to stay on track
*Started doing leg lift type exercises. Sylvie copied and we all did some exercises together for awhile- fun!
And my highlight of the night...Sylvie saying...
"This is my favorite new friend. Her name is 'Silverware.'" What these kids come up with is so funny sometimes!
I heard some yawns, there is a chance the kids will go to sleep more willingly than the rest of the week. We shall see!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment