I am allergic to work.
Well, at least to the office. Most offices in springtime and summertime. Because they throw air conditioning through the space. AC containing mold, dust and who knows what.
I've been dealing with a lot of allergy things this week, it's getting annoying. And the kids must have heard me speak of it once too often because today Logan said:
"Mom, I'm allergic to cats." (because he was watching Tom and Jerry and I was talking on the phone about allergies)
"And mushrooms." (because Sylvie was getting praised for eating them and he needed a good excuse that would keep me from making him try them.)
Too hilarious! Ah-ah-choo! Must....take...allergy....meds....that....work.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Logan is hilarious! I think I'm allergic to work, too. And house cleaning. :-)
I wonder if Henry has allergies. He had a cold like 1 month ago, and has lingering nasal congestion, and wakes up each morning with slightly puffy eyes. No other symptoms. Hmmm....
Post a Comment