Sylvie has been sick, so we've done a lot of hanging out at home. A lot of funny things have been said of late. Here are a few.... (I'll spare the bodily fluid-related comments that are in abundance with this illness)
*(from deep asleep on my lap) "My Sister Ariel wants me to go swimming with her. And I can't find her!"
*(sweet off-key singsong voice) Logan: "I am sad when I am playing....." "Mom, I made that song up. I know lots of songs." Sylvie in her singsong voice, to the same tune "One day when I grow up I will be a real Cinderella."
*(playing at the Batman Cave) Sylvie "I am Buzz Lightyear and I need to go the bathroom" Logan "We don't have a bathroom at this Bat Cave."
As a side note, Logan has been completely lost without Sylvie as his little playmate. When she perked up after the walk, he was all excited to play with her and when she changed her mind, he got really upset. It makes me so happy to have given them the gift of each other. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I have really been enjoying watching my kiddos become closer to each other lately too. It's so fun to watch them play and giggle together!
Post a Comment