Saturday was a full and busy day going to a wedding for a friend. Sunday Logan woke up, plopped down on the floor with his box of legos and didn't stop creating until I made him go to bed! He always makes neat things, but he would start telling us what he was going to make and then sit and figure out how to make it work. He kept trying to make things with moving parts.
This is my favorite. He calls it a Robot and I love that Spiderman is on the top in a special compartment in the head of the robot.
Sylvie woke up and decided to learn today. She practiced cutting complex shapes, drawing, gluing, and wanted me to write words for her. We made a little paper dog bed and toys for the dog, and she cut the dog out herself! When she saw me taking pictures of Logan's creation, she set up all of her favorite amigos for me to take pictures of:
Conversations in the last minutes while I was typing this:
Sylvie: "I need somebody to pwaaaay with me!" (play)
Logan: "Mom, can I have some more broccoli? Mmmm, mom this is so good (smacking his lips)" (had to run over and give it to him before he changed his mind. He's on round 2 of dinner. Maybe a growth spurt is on the horizon!)

No comments:
Post a Comment