Thursday, April 16, 2009

Good Night, Good Morning

The kids have been so animated at bedtime and hilarious, dancing and acting out the stories we read. The other day Sylvie unbuttoned her shirt to make it like a cape to be the boy in "No David" and then they were using blankets as capes and then Sylvie put the blanket on her head and walked around saying "Who turned the Lights out?!" I keep wishing I had my camera, so I thought to grab it. Of course it ran out of battery and cut my movie short, but I think it's a cute little interaction between the two kids. Logan is asking about and pointing to the "Star" drawn on the wall if you can't make out the word he is saying. My favorite from this book is what I was trying toget her to say. She says "Who stole the tootie from the tootie jar." (cookie) when David tries to get the cookie jar. Too adorable. Darn running out of batteries camera. Er, darn user for not remembering to charge them:)



Logan is in the habit of bringing alllllll of his friends down and up each morning and night. I couldn't snap fast enough to get them in his arms, but it's quite hilarious. And Sylvie just wanted to say "Good Morning" to her friends in the camera.












1 comment:

Lauren said...

Hi Kristin!! I hope you're doing well! I came across your blog while cleaning out my bookmarks tonight and decided to check it out to see what you all have been up to. I LOVE this video!! Tell Logan and Sylvie I said hello :-) They're getting so big! And just as cute as I remember. This video is priceless. I hope you're all doing well!