Thursday, October 1, 2009

In the green schoolbag- Sylvie

And here are Sylvie's drawings. She likes to draw something and then change her mind about who it is depending on who she is discussing it with. So for me, in my interpretation, she always tells me all tall people are me. I like being tall:) I'm the one in purple. She recently drew some stick figures with REALLY long legs and said they were Logan- grown up.



I really like this apple tree she brought home this week. Very directed in what and how to make it I'm sure, but pretty nonetheless!

1 comment:

Diane Shiffer said...

I had such fun visiting you and reading all about your adorable family.... I especially liked reading your transcriptions of convos with your kiddos. SOme of their comments had me lol'ing... for real!
Have a beautiful day, my dear... and may you have a delicious cup of coffee today;)

oh, and thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment☺