I'm so in love with the idea of helping when I can in Logan's school. Believe me, I'm not the one with 50 ideas and volunteering for every committee. Have to make sure I'm not spread too thin. Plus, everything I offer takes a bit away from either the kids time or my husband's time, or both. But there is just something so cool about walking through those halls with art projects and kids' names and desks lined up that makes me so happy for my Logan to be in school. I guess it means I have good memories from my school days and I'm excited for my kids to be given the chance to go just like I did.
But yes, I am excited to wrap things for a Halloween surprise and have some fun helping at the "parade" and so excited for all of these fun experiences we give these kids and watching them enjoy enjoy enjoy!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment