Thursday, March 4, 2010
Giving Project
This morning we had Amvets scheduled to come pick up some bags of donations. I warned the kids about an upcoming donation project and set them down with a few of the bags of toys that have been hiding in the basement since Christmas. I gave them each one brown bag and let them sort through the toys to decide what to give. I also got them to okay giving away a few larger toys. It was a great experience and they did really well with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Kristin, you are an amazing Mom and should be proud of how beautifully your children are growing. Your patience, energy, and, most of all, your creativity, puts alot of us to shame! I am glad I ran across your blog site. Too cute and I am looking forward to new updates! Love you!
Post a Comment