Yesterday was one of those days where Logan just could not get enough food to stay satisfied. He wasn't eating too much all morning, just often. And then we got home and I made cornbread. I'm sure the yummy smell and long wait while it cooked aided in the hunger factor just a bit.
He's sitting eating hot dog (no bun) #2 and has already eaten a huge hunk of cornbread and he says:
"Mom, can this be my first dinner?" and I ask "What would you like for your second dinner?" He says "I need to think about it......" and then later he says "Mom! We forgot to eat lunch!" No Logan, you ate lunch, breakfast, 3 snacks, dinner and then a late evening snack- good grief!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Uh, yeah.... Big Sis has days JUST like this. Then days where she doesn't eat, lol.
I wanted to thank you for your sweet comments on my blog - they totally make my day.
Hugs to you, sweet friend!
Post a Comment