Conversation at the checkout line at IKEA. Both kids were purchasing a stuffed hampster
Logan:"Mine is named Hampster-y"
Sylvie:"Mine is named Hampster"
(2 minutes)
Sylvie:"Hampster-y is a girl."
Logan crying and whining
Me:"Sylvie, do you mean your hampster is a girl? Logan's can still be a boy?"
Sylvie: "I mean, mine isn't named Hampster-y anymore. I am naming him 'Uno.'"
Me: "That's such a fun name Sylvie."
Sylvie: "No, I am changing his name. His name is Yellow-y."
(5 minutes pass, we get in the car)
Me: "Sylvie, maybe your hampster fits inside the new i-carly purse from McDonalds"
Sylvie: "My hampster is a girl and her name is I-Carly. And she does NOT want to be inside my purse."
Update:
Logan:"Sylvie, get I-Carly off of Hampster-y's house."
Sylvie of course does not
Logan: "Grrr! I-Carly! You are in a time- out!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
what language are they speaking here?
Post a Comment