Monday, October 27, 2008

Downloading

After a day away from Sylvie she was pretty quiet from 6 til 9 pm. A bit of silliness, some hugging, only one temper tantrum when I dared to turn off her ballet movie for a moment, but all in all, not too much insight into her day away from me.

That is until "Mommy, I want you to sit with me in the chair. Me in your lap. With puppy. And Princess Milk. Isn't that cow so funny mommy? Daddy bought me that cow. Daddy so funny. Daddy coming home and Logan going to put on his mask and I show him my puppy and I love daddy and daddy and daddy and daddy and today my puppy was flying with Logan in his mask and and and and...." yes. One Looooong run-on neverending sentence. I think she was downloading her entire day. Perhaps it was an attempt to thwart bedtime. But tonight I think it was actually because she forgot she had so much to tell me and she wanted to empty her head of thoughts before bed.

Love the snuggles. Love the girl.

1 comment:

Becky said...

How much fun is that! What a great way to end your day.