Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sixth Photo

I got tagged by Beth! I'm supposed to find the sixth photo in the sixth album in my online photo storage site, and share it along with the memories it evokes.

So I use photobucket and I have 48 pages of photos. This is the 6th from last photo....

Photobucket

It's Sylvie at few weeks old. I brought her to Kohl's on a mission to find some cute dresses and put them all on her and took photos while Jorge laughed in the next room.

And if I got to the 6th from last page, this is the 6th picture.....


This is Logan's adorable Christening outfit my sister got him. He was a bit too big for it, and the "backup outfit" was a bit too huge, so we put it on him anyway and he looked sooooo cute! It's almost impossible to believe that the almost 5 year old running amuck in my home is the same as this precious little one

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anna said...

awwwwww those pictures are too precious! It's amazing how fast they grow!

C. Beth said...

Thanks for playing! :) Your kiddos look alike in those pictures--such cute babies!!

Krishna Lekshmi said...

Sweet babies!! Looks Very nice!!

Regards,
SBL
http://www.sblgraphics.com/Album-design_service.aspx

Kara said...

soooooooo cute!!!