Sylvie cut out the circles really well for her age! She even cut into one and taped it back together. Glue-sticked it and was asking about where she should stick them.
Logan cut the whole caterpillar out, called it his friend, started telling me stories about how he's nice, doesn't bite, but sometimes is mean. And then carried him around in the crook of his arm like he had a new best friend. As I was cooking dinner, he dragged me over to show me the "house" he made for the caterpillar and how each piece of paper represented a room.
I love these kids so much! And I love their creativity.
Story of the day. I was watching my favorite daytime tv about moms and babies and was teasing Logan about "what if he had a bunch of sisters" . Then we got on the topic of having babies and Sylvie said "I want to have 100 babies!" and Logan said "And me too." I told him that only women had babies but he could get married and be a daddy to babies and he got really upset, tears and all to which I replied "Maybe, by the time you're an adult, they'll let the daddies have the babies." He liked that idea:) Kids!

1 comment:
That is so cute, and so creative! Smart kiddos. :)
Post a Comment