"Logan, are you okay? Why are you crying?" Sylvie called out last night. The fans made the sound of him crying quietly even more difficult to hear, but she heard it. I lay next to him and he was having a bad dream. He came into bed with us, and was still upset, so I turned on some cartoons for a bit and then he fell asleep til 8 am!
I'm so excited! In the past week my in-laws signed the kids up for My Gym again, a summer camp every wednesday morning. And my mom signed the kids up for the summer program at my son's preschool. It'll be Tuesday, Thursday from 10-1. Tuesday's my mom is here so it will help her to have a great activity for the kids to run off and do for a few hours (including lunch) and then come back for a nice afternoon with her. That means on Thursdays I have a few hours to schedule appointments and things I need to get a babysitter for. But wait, my dentist doesn't even open on Thursdays at all. No wonder I never get that appt. in. I think I may have to get a new dentist!
Last night and today, I was a whirlwind of getting things done. We did lots of cooking and paperwork,. phone calls and scheduling. Just setting up the next 2 months of activities that need to get figured out now. And tomorrow in the morning we're getting together with Logan's friends from school, which he'll love!
Right now, though, I had to turn the AC on, take the kids to the park, eat dinner and wait for Jorge to get home. I spend all winter waiting for the heat to come and the minute it does, whew! it takes a bit of getting used to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment