Sunday, June 7, 2009

Navy Pier

We attempted to go to the Field Museum. Attempted to get past hoards of fans going to cheer on Honduras in a soccer match. Got all the way there to find NO parking. So we went across town to Navy Pier. We explored the Children's museum and I was really impressed. I have a lot of pictures, but I'll just give you a taste of our day out as a family.

Digging for Dinosaur bones

















Logan inside a T-Rex skull


















Logan had us laughing when he pretended to "Sting" all of us dressed up like a bee.






















Sylvie's favorite activities were sorting the mail and mailing in the mailbox, and catching fish with a little net.




























Mailbox game

























Logan got a kick out of all the water activities
























Sylvie wanted to pose with the "Pink Guy"




















It was really nice being able to look out all the museum windows and orient back to the city. When I spotted Lakepoint Towers I had to snap a picture- it's my favorite:) Someday I may have a condo there.














We headed outside and even though it was chilly, the kids got to run around and jump all over the stairs. And dance. So cute!






























1 comment:

C. Beth said...

I love that they can dig for dinosaur bones--what a cool, fun, educational thing!