Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Chauffer
I met with some representatives of the school district today and they recommended enrolling Logan in speech therapy for this school year once again. I had some apprehensions with this route, but it seems like the best option for now and they assured me that if he was really having trouble with it all, we could explore speech therapy at his local school. The big issue with that is they pull the kids out of class and he is only in school for 2 hours as it is. So this gives him the biggest chance to really concentrate on speech. Hoping for the best for him. We'll see what the future holds. So I put pen to paper and wrote out the preschool, kindergarten and Phono (speech) class schedules. WOW. We're going to be one busy family. Right now my mom watches the kids here on Tuesdays and I am home on Thursdays, so hopefully it will all work out okay. At least the grade school and preschool are close-by. And it sounds like the morning kindergarten has an easier drop-off and pick-up routine than the afternoons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh my, that is one crazy schedule. I need to write mine down too, but I fear it.
I think it looks worse than it is Kristin! I bet you'll find that you fall into a routine and the pickups and dropoffs become second nature. It is overwhelming to see it on paper though isn't it!
With speech therapy and the like, I think the earlier the better. Logan will be happy that he doesn't have to deal with this as he gets bigger. You're doing the right thing!
Isn't life crazy with two kids? P has been playing in the city tball league, and my calendar looks crazy!
Post a Comment