Ever one for attention Sylvie was chattering away about anything and everything.....
"Mom, if our ceiling had a hole in it, we would have air inside. And we could see the sky and the roof. And that would not be good."
"Mom there is this guy, and he's scary and he comes into our room and takes stuff. I had a dream about him and he came into your room and took your things mom!" She's been telling me some version of this story every few hours for days now. Turns out today, when we were in Trader Joe's and they were hanging shamrocks, and discussed St. Patrick's Day, we found the culprit. Apparently at preschool they have a song about a leprechaun and this has morphed into this dreadful little man who comes and moves our things about in her head. Needless to say, we won't be introducing leprechaun shenanigans into our home this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
...And then sometimes, there really is a mean man who comes into your home and steals your stuff...
Kristin, you are an amazing Mom and should be proud of how beautifully your children are growing. Your patience, energy, and, most of all, your creativity, puts alot of us to shame! I am glad I ran across your blog site. Too cute and I am looking forward to new updates! Love you!
Post a Comment