Thursday, January 22, 2009

The everyday mundane

Well I usually have a lot of art supplies on this counter. I managed to clean the counter off except for things like pencils and glue and scissors I like to keep an eye on. I stayed up late to do it. It worked for about 30 seconds.









Check out my table right next to the counter. This is how my kids "entertain" themselves lately. Art projects galore. I swear I clean off this table every 2 hours. And don't get me started on the floor under this table.....the broom and I have a special relationship this year.















Cinderella is her favorite. She likes to call herself "Cinderella". She told my mom the other day "My sister Cinderella...." I'm waiting for the imaginary friend to arrive.




Adorable outfits just ask for photos, don't you think?


























He kept moving, but when you have a baby boy, you think of legos and superheroes in your future. Here we have a Transformer shirt and lego creations. :)














Wow we got a lot of snow this go-around! It's still almost all there, thanks to the negative temperatures we had. That sunshine is so deceptive. I didn't think I'd get this pic, I thought the camera lens would fog up first.













1 comment:

c o u r t n e y said...

When we had our "big" storm over Xmas we nicknamed our backyard table " muffin " because it reminded us of a muffin...then we realized the cars looked like muffins too! So now, for as long as I live, I will always think of muffins when I see feet of snow so perfectly capping our tables, chairs, rooftops and autos! :-)