You sing all day long. Whether we listen or not.
You love to be "nudie bagudies" or in costume.
You adore your big brother, your family, and your dog.
You won't let anyone in your room, but insist on being in your brother's room at all times.
The Disney Princesses are your idols, but you get excited about Dora. You insist on at least 2 episodes of Caillou, "princess milk" and a blanket on the couch to start each day properly.
You want to be my little helper and dissolve into tears if I say no.
You cry if mommy isn't there when you wake up. You cry when you have to leave grandma. You cry when the mermaid song is over.
You smile and laugh and bounce to your heart's content when your favorite songs are playing. Or when someone is making you laugh. You love to have fun.
You light up our lives:) Happy Birthday little Sylvie Alecia who is now 3 whole years old!!!!!
Oh, and you are really not a morning person. But our family tradition is to do presents and muffins on birthday morning. So we kept with tradition. And you decided to dress up for the occasion.:)

6 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sylvie!! I can't believe all of the Jan 06 babies are turning 3 :( it went by so fast!
I'm a day late, but still - Happy Birthday, Sylvie! I love that she wanted to wear her favorite dress (and veil) on her birthday. =)
I'm Late too! but Happy Birthday Sylvie!
she's soo cute!
Happy late birthday, beautiful Sylvie!!!
Happy Birthday Sylvie!!!
Happy be-lated birthday Sylvie!! You are a very lucky girl.
Post a Comment